- Meet at Tichmarsh Marina at 10am
- Introductions and briefing
- Change and launch boats
- The journey we take depends on the tides and weather but would normally include a circumnavigation of Horsey Island, a visit to a seal colony, a stop off on the Naze Point or some other location for lunch.
- Skills coaching will be part of the trip as needs and opportunities arise
- Return to the marina in time to change, de-brief and be finished by 4.30pm
Please note. Changes in the weather may dictate changes to the itinerary. We will make the best of the day depending on weather and participants’ ability. Cost: £98 This includes the use of all kayaking equipment, buoyancy aid and cagoule as well as launching fees and use of Titchmarsh Marina facilities. Dates and how to book: Please see Courses page
Who it's for
Suitable for those with previous kayaking experience – preferably having done the ‘Introduction to Sea Kayaking day’ or the equivalent.
£98 - This includes the use of all kayaking equipment, buoyancy aid and cagoule as well as launching fees and use of Titchmarsh Marina facilities.
Walton on Naze
There are no scheduled walton backwaters sea kayaking day events.
Get in touch if you're interested.