An introduction to indoor climbing – the course is designed to help you acquire the basic skills, knowledge and confidence to enable you to climb safely indoors. By the end of the course you should be able to sign in to, and use, any public climbing wall.
- Introduction to the world of indoor climbing walls
- Climbing movement and technique.
- Correct use of harnesses, ropes and associated equipment.
- Belaying and simple rope systems
- Advice on climbing kit purchases
The course will be taught by James Linford who is a highly experienced climbing instructor and holder of the Mountain Instructor Award.
The course lasts for a total of 4 hours over two evenings.
Who it's for
No previous experience is required and all climbing kit, except shoes, will be provided.
Prices on application
There are no scheduled learning to climb for beginners events.
Get in touch if you're interested.